Wednesday, April 02, 2008

twenty.fifth..

so the firefighting has been goin well.. both the fire aspect and the medical experience as well.. i took these pictures today while i was on a call.. whenever we get trauma victims, we have to fly them over to santa clara county because we dont have a trauma center in this county.. we had an injury accident today and had to fly the driver out.. the engine i responded with was in charge of setting up the landing zone (LZ).. here are a couple of pictures.. click on the image to enlarge..
life flight flying in from stanford hospital




















my good friend, a.dawson, and the life flight staff



















patient being loaded into helicopter

3 comments:

Going Weston said...

I like it when you update...your life is so exciting.

Bethany Zumba said...

you're so professional and important now. i hope we can still be friends.

Linds said...

Vaka! Great to hear from you! Another friend to add to my link list! Yes, Moffett Field, or as I know it better, Ames Research Center. Cool place - I'm sure they are great firefighters like yourself! Nick and I are doing well, thanks... Nick is busy traveling for work and I'm working and traveling a bit. Hope you and Shannon are doing well! Sounds like your job is keeping your life on the edge! Keep in touch friend! :)